Collaborate with security you can trust.Webex government solutions are designed for public sector organizations around the globe to securely stay connected through calling, meetings, and messaging—whether in the office, working remotely, or on the go.
Flexible collaboration platforms with government compliance.
The complete Webex portfolio for governments outside the U.S., public sector organizations, and regional, state, city and community organizations. Improve your Online Sessions: Legislate for Webex
Do exceptional work, anywhere.
Transform your organization.
Global and country specific compliance.
Have confidence that government communications are authorized and compliant. Data residency keeps your private information within your country or region.
The most advanced security.
With extensive security and privacy for meetings, messaging, events, and file transfers, Webex government solutions protect user identities, content, applications, and devices on all fronts. Features include:
- True end-to-end encryption for messaging and meetings
- Commitment to data privacy including privacy data sheets, data maps, and master data protection agreements
- Data loss prevention policies that follow users beyond company lines
One powerful and intuitive management tool.
With powerful and easy-to-use management interfaces, Webex government solutions allow for flexible, secure, and inclusive collaboration experiences, and provide access to the most advanced insights and troubleshooting capabilities available. Agencies can take advantage of:
- Simple, automated user onboarding
- Individual device management and workspace optimization
- Diagnostics and proactive alert capabilities
- Enterprise health and readiness assessments
Devices that support your mission.
Webex devices seamlessly integrate with Webex government solutions to enable highly collaborative and flexible hybrid work environments, while retaining the highest levels of security and privacy that government agencies demand. Government Devices are designed for:
- Conference rooms with large screens and digital whiteboards
- Desks with video devices, telephones, cameras, and headsets
At one point, we had 23,000 people listening simultaneously who sent us 1,900 questions during the course of the hour, and it went flawlessly as far as the technology.
[With video] we're able to quickly turn emergency resources back into a service capacity so that they're ready for the next emergency.
We've gone from not having the ability to share information real-time from a scene to being to share it immediately, the amount of time and money that has been saved has really been transformational.