Best Business Conference Calling Features in 2020 | Webex
Webex Meetings gives you unlimited conference calls and an interactive meeting experience with robust audio conference features, high-quality video, and rich content and screen sharing.
What is the best conference call software for my business?
Cisco Webex offers the industry leading solution for conference calls, with a full set of rich features designed to take your meetings to the next level. Built for any size business, in any industry, Webex will scale and grow with you, bringing you closer to your clients, partners, and colleagues. Best of all, it’s free.
- Crystal-clear audio ensures everyone in the conference call will be heard.
- HD video brings you face-to-face and makes you feel like you’re there.
- Easy screen sharing lets you choose exactly what you want to share, so everyone can be on the same page.
- Powerful controls at your fingertips keep the meeting running smoothly.
- Unparalleled security gives you peace of mind.
What’s the best way to connect to a conference call?
You and your attendees have the flexibility to choose how you connect the audio to your conference call.
- Toll or toll-free dial-in gives you a dedicated number to connect your audio conference.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) leverages your computer’s built-in speakers with wideband audio support for outstanding quality—even over low-bandwidth networks.
- Call-Me has the conference call you directly at the location of your choice.
What’s the easiest way to dial into a conference call?
For an even easier connection to your audio conference, have your meeting call you.
- Simply enter your phone number or preferred video device when the conference call begins.
- Webex will call you directly—no dialing, no passcodes!
- Webex can also detect nearby proximity-enabled video systems (on-premises or cloud registered) and prepopulate those video addresses for easy access.
Why use video for conference calls?
Your meetings become even more impactful when you join with video. You’ll build stronger relationships and move work forward, faster. With Webex Meetings, you’ll feel like you’re in the room, no matter where you are.
- Experience high-quality, video-first meetings that bring you face-to-face.
- Customize your view with multiple layout options.
- See everyone, with the ability to show up to 25 video participants in one grid view.
- Easily toggle back and forth between screen share and your video.
Can I share my screen in a conference call?
Control exactly what you want your meeting participants to see from your computer to have a more engaging and productive conference call. With Webex you have options in what you want to share:
- Your entire screen
- Your doc in applications like Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Google Docs, and more.
- Your browser
- Your media player
- And more!
How do I join a conference call?
- No downloads and plug-ins required. Easily join your conference call with the Webex web app for the industry’s best browser experience, with full meeting functionality on all major browsers.
- One consistent join experience across all devices – just tap the big green button.
- Join and host conference calls easily from any device—desktop, mobile, video, or browser.
What is a personal room?
Webex Meetings provides a personal room that serves as your own virtual office for hosting conference calls.
- Meet even faster with a unique URL, just for you.
- Start meetings instantly, schedule ahead, or leave your room open for drop-ins.
- If you’re unavailable to attend your conference call, choose an alternate host to start and run the meeting in your personal room.
Learn more about Webex